We are moving to Planning Center for all of our church management. Part of the move will include Giving. The consolidation in our systems will help us lower some costs that have been rising over the years. If you give regularly through eGiving or Text-to-Give, please help us transition your recurring gifts to our new eGiving system. Below are instructions on removing your recurring donations in SecureGive and on setting up a regular (recurring) transactions in our new platform, Planning Center Giving.
Deactivating Old Giving
How to deactivate Secure Give: Recurring Gifts
- Go to: westbrookchurch.securegive.com
- Login to your account
- Click on Manage Recurring
- Un-Check box that says “Active” so that the box is empty – recurring is now inactive
- You can also remove account information, or delete your donation
- Click on “My Account”
- Click on Log out
How to deactivate Text to Give
- Text “Stop” to (844) 794-4483
Activating New Giving
To set up Planning Center Giving online:
- Go to: westbrookgroups.churchcenter.com/giving
- Choose “Make a Way” for Westbrook or Gente Unida for Gente Unida Congregation and enter amount
- Choose your frequency – one time or regularly
- Enter your email and click continue
- Add bank or debit/credit card info
- Click save payment method (for recurring or for future giving)
- Optional -You can choose to cover the processing fee for Westbrook by checking the box
- Click Give
- You should receive an email confirmation after giving.
To set up Text to Give online:
- Text 84321 the amount you would like to give
- Click the link that is emailed to you
- Select Westbrook Christian Church
- Add payment information
- You will receive a text receipt and an email
- Once set up, you will only need to text the amount you wish to give to 84321
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Yessi Guzman at [email protected]brookchurch.org.
If you gave between January and May of this year, we have entered your total year-to-date amount from our old system into Planning Center Giving. You may get an email in the near future with confirmation of what we posted. Please feel free to keep that for your records.