Register today for 2019 and support 'Viviré'!
Pictures from last year’s 5K Run/Walk. Thank you for your participation!
5K Course Rules & Regulations:
- You will not be allowed on the course before the official start time.
- You may not participate with another participant’s bib number.
- You are not able to exchange (by selling or giving away) your bib number.
- You need to have your own bib number in order to win a prize.
- You must obey all directions by course monitors, police and safety personnel.
- Strollers, baby joggers and wagons are welcome but you should use them at your own risk.
- Unauthorized vehicles, skateboards, roller skates and in line skates or other motorized devices are not allowed.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please allow room for faster individuals to pass you. If you are running or walking with friends, please do not line-up more than two abreast.
- Race officials may cancel, delay or change the race in care of extreme weather or other conditions that may affect the safety and health of the participants. In the event of cancellation, no refunds will be issued.
Thank you for your participation and your support to Proyecto Viviré!